Sunday, September 7, 2008

Not Me

I'm not cut out for the mission field. Sleeping in a strange place. Eating strange food. Trying to learn a strange language. Building friendships with strange people. Facing strange trials. Fighting strange diseases. And me, a much-afraid. How could I ever make it? No, not me; I couldn't make it. But God can and does equip us to do those things that we can not do so that He will receive the glory. "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 12:8) If you mean for us to go, Lord, let the world see and know that it was by Your great hand that it was accomplished.

1 comment:

Vanesa said...

I love how all our blogs (or at least a portion of them) are usually SOMEHOW triggered from some comment we have discussed. Its humorous- BOTH the entries I wrote today you will find little snippets from things we talked about today.

where was that interview you said you watched with jpizzle?