Sunday, January 11, 2009

Adopting Again

The call came just before Thanksgiving. Jesse's birthmother had another baby. "Would we consider adopting her, too?" The agency tries to keep sibling groups together. After all these years of waiting, hoping, wanting a child, suddenly there could be two. I could hear Sarah's laughter in my own heart. "Lord, I am 46 years old. Will I really have another child now that I am old?" Nothing is too hard for the Lord. He plans; He orchestrates. He adopts us, so we adopted her. Welcome with us Jada Abigail, and pray with us that we will raise her in the discipline and instruction of the Lord that she might someday bring glory to our Great God and Savior!

4 comments:

Rick Zaman said...

Praise the Lord! I love the updated pic too! What a blessing to be adopted by our Heavenly Father and what a beautiful picture in adopting little ones here!

Mike and Katie said...

That is so wonderful, Jamie! I'm so thrilled for your family. Two sweet little girls. What a blessing!

Katie

Pastor Michael said...

Congratulations!

Vanesa said...

Amen on the new pic- I love it! ;)
Welcome to blogging in 2009.